Glazer Children's Museum Website Home


The mission of the Glazer Children’s Museum is to create a learning laboratory where children play, discover, and connect with the world around them to develop as lifelong learners and leaders. We invite you to contribute to this mission. For more information about giving, contact Ryan Gonzalez, Senior Director of Development at | 813 443 3800

As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, the Glazer Children’s Museum relies on private donations to maintain a quality educational experience for all children. While admission and special program revenue support 60% of Museum operations, the remaining 40% must be made up through generous individuals, corporations, and foundations committed to maintaining our award-winning children’s museum in Tampa Bay. Your generosity enables the Museum to provide children of all backgrounds and abilities with quality learning experiences that foster curiosity, spark imagination, encourage exploration, and promote lifelong learning.

Donate Today

There are many ways to support the Glazer Children’s Museum. Donate a one-time or recurring gift, make a Tribute or Memorial Gift, initiate a Matching Gift with your employer, attend a fundraiser like the Imagination Gala or the Education is Key Breakfast, join the Imagination Society, or volunteer!


Tribute and Memorial Gifts

A tribute or memorial gift is a wonderful way to honor or memorialize a special child, parent, grandparent, friend, family member, or business associate while providing you the opportunity to support the Glazer Children’s Museum. Your tax-deductible gift will be acknowledged with a personalized letter to the honored individual or family informing them of your donation and a tax acknowledgment letter will be sent to you. You can make a Tribute or Memorial Gift online or email Ryan Gonzalez, Senior Director of Development at

Matching Gifts

Many companies match the charitable gifts made by their employees. If you or your spouse work for or are retired from a company that offers this benefit, you can increase the impact of your gift by asking your employer to match your donation. You will be recognized for the full amount of your own gift plus any additional company match. If your company provides this benefit simply:

  • Request a Matching Gift Form from your company
  • Complete and submit the form to along with your gift
  • The Glazer Children’s Museum will verify the completed form and return it to your company
  • Your company issues the matching gift contribution to the Glazer Children’s Museum.

All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Tax ID 59-2637851 | Registration #CH20272. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 8004357352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Please note the Museum is incorporated under the name The Children’s Museum of Tampa Inc. and operates under the name Glazer Children’s Museum.